Friday 8 May 2009

Final candidate - Janus Polenceus is English Democrat candidate

All Princes ward candidates had to submit their nominatons by 5pm this evening, and it appears that the fifth (and final) contender for the seat in the 2009 election is Janus Polenceus for the English Democrats. I'd not heard of the party until tonight, but I'm one of those people who always gets a little nervous about the use of the St George cross in political campaigns. Still... I promised to remain non-partisan, so I await Janus Polenceus' policy suggestions for Princes Ward with interest.

Tomorrow, I intend to throw a few comments into the ring re. the former Lilian Baylis site in SE11, as it's something of a political hot potato and Mark Harrison (Labour) has today made a useful clarification about his position (I might possibly have wrongly represented him, so I shall rectify that), but it's late now and time to catch some Zzzs.

I've still had no response from any of the first three candidates who should have received an email of my questions about their strategies for the area. Tomorrow, I shall chase for those and email the two new chaps who have entered the race today.

No comments:

Label Cloud

Blog Archive